Field Service Software Features: Field Service Contract Management
Customer Equipment Service Entitlements
Service Contracts are as important, if not more important, than the initial sale. Managing contracts, however, can be a clerical nightmare and, if not maintained properly,
can result in lost revenue and poor customer service.
The service contract management capabilities of Field Force Tracker software work in unison with asset tracking to provide service organizations with an all-in-one management suite
for maximizing service revenues and improved customer service.
Field Force Tracker Service Contract Management Features
Field Force Tracker provides very comprehensive field service contract management software. Customer Site and site asset entitlement provides a way to quickly identify the type of service
a customer is entitled to based on either the site they are calling in from or the specific site asset they reported a problem with. When creating a service contract you can attach a
service offering to a specific site or to a specific site asset.
Your front line call takers are notified when creating a case that entitlement exists and insures that your customers receive the service level commitments and standardized billing
they are entitled to.
Accurate Service Contract Management
- Variable Coverage of Warranty or Service Contract by Each Unit.
- Easily Add, Transfer, or Change Existing Equipment.
- Apply Service Contracts to All or Some of Equipment Tracked.
- Generate Service Agreements.
- Automatic Renewal Notification.
- Instalment Billing on a Variety of Intervals.
- Flexible Contract Coverage Periods.
Efficient & Simple to Use Contract Service Tracking
Throughout the contract lifecycle, Miracle Service manages all aspects of your service contracts. The initial setup, regular contract billing, annual billing increases, and periodic
maintenance and renewals are all properly maintained.
Field Service Contracts - Easy Operation with Field Management
- Automatic organization eliminates lost revenues.
- See complete financial terms and conditions of each contract.
- See each item under contract for each customer, including service history, billing information, renewals, items included, labor, travel and more.
- In one click generate profitability analysis for each item, or an entire service.
- Multiple items under contract can be consolidated into one invoice to simplify the billing process for both you and the customer.
Key Features of Field Force Tracker's Service Contract Management Software
Equipment Maintenance Management
Stop searching to see if parts used on a call are included in the service contract. Parts, their prices, labor and travel are automatically defaulted based on contract terms.
Manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Define SLAs and attached to service contracts.
- Generate SLAs reports for various service contracts, work orders and service tickets.
- SLA module requires optional advanced modules for SLA report generation and tracking.
Warranty Management, Preventive Management
- Enforce response times, coverage schedules, callbacks, assignment, PM’s and escalation rules.
- Modify pricing with contract-specific adjustments or overrides.
- Establish invoicing rules for advance, arrears, full or partial period billings.
- Establish technician scheduling and compensation plans.
- Improve contract visibility and concession tracking.
- Manage warranty details and identify potential revenue sources.
- Create contracts to meet customer or market specific requirements.
- Manage contract line items at the customer, site, product or asset level.
- Prorate line item additions, changes or cancellations.
Field Service That Delivers the Most to The Customers
Field Force Tracker Enterprise provides your large service organization with the following essential features.
List of Features for Enterprise Service Delivery
Benefits of Field Force Tracker
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.