Field Service Software Features: Field Service Sales Management
Managing Service Estimates and Sales Follow Ups
Field Force Tracker’s Sales Management software provides sales personnel with all the tools required to manage the sales process for submitted estimates. Sales users can track leads,
opportunities, quotes, and service contracts as well as utilize powerful tools like forecast and pipeline analysis. Integration with the Field Force Tracker Service workspace insures
sales people have a complete view of all activity occurring with a customer prior to making a sales call.
Some features may require advance optional modules and additional charges may apply. Contact us for more details.
Managing Field Service Sales Leads
- Leads provide a quick way to record and track sales activity against sales leads.
- Categories, lead source, amount, expected close date, etc. provide places to store important lead qualification information.
- Logging tools enable you to record interactions with your leads.
- Communications such as inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and notes insure the lead is up to date with the latest information.
- Once a lead is fully qualified they can be promoted into a full fledged site and Client.
Managing Field Service Opportunities
- Opportunities allow for the tracking of potential sales activities.
- Sales personnel can utilize tools such as tasks, influencers, forecast items, SWOT analysis, and opportunity teams to manage their sales opportunities.
- Powerful forecast analysis tools enable you to record the products, amounts, and probabilities associated to opportunities and roll them up across the entire sales organization.
- Logging tools enable you to record interactions with the leads and Clients.
- Communications such as inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and notes insure the opportunity is up to date with the latest information.
- Integrated sales calendar enables management of individual and sales team calendar activities.
Managing Field Service Tasks
- Tasks can be created against leads or opportunities to mark important milestones and to do’s in the sales process.
- Communications such as inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and notes insure the task is up to date with the latest information.
- Workflow allows tasks to be assigned to individuals or groups of people for completion.
Field Service That Delivers the Most to The Customers
List of Features for Enterprise Service Delivery
Benefits of Field Force Tracker
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.