Field Service Software Features: Employee Management
Manage your Field Force Effectively
Better manage employees with Field Force Tracker’s security roles, features and permissions. Create groups, organizations, and hierarchies for a customizable and easy-to-use
employee management system.
Field Service Employee Management
- Employee management allows you to record pertinent information about your employees such as name, location, workgroup, manager, etc
- Scheduling information such as working hours, skills, certifications, location, customer and asset preferences as well as available spare parts insure accurate dispatching of resources
- Security roles assigned to an employee determine the level of access the employee has to various functions in the system.
Field Service Work Flow Management
- Association of employees to queues enables workflow throughout the system
- Workflow objects such as cases, work orders, part orders, tasks, part orders, etc can be assigned to queues where members of the queue are notified of the arrival of the item
- Employees can accept an item out of a queue in order to complete the next step in the business process flow
Field Service Employees Skills
- Skills and certifications are related to employees, sites, and site assets. They are used in the scheduling process to insure a
technician with the proper knowledge is assigned to the work order.
- Skills represent knowledge your employees have and utilize to solve problems. Skills have levels from 1 to 5 to represent an employee’s mastery of
the skill whether it is a basic familiarity or complete mastery of the skill.
- Certifications represent accreditation or licenses that your employees hold. These are usually achieved by attending a class or continuing education course.
Certifications have expiration dates which help managers keep on top of employees requiring re-certification.
Field Service Technician Preferences
- Employee preferences enable you to set up preferred, primary, and non preferred technicians for a given site and/or site asset.
- Insures that knowledgeable technicians are preferred during resource scheduling.
- Time sheets aggregate all work and non work related time that a technician has logged into a timesheet summary
- Managers can easily see how much time was spent working, traveling, doing administrative tasks as well as time spent away from work on personal business (i.e. vacation, doctors appt, etc)
- An approval process enables managers to review and adjust timesheet details before marking as approved
Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
- Employees can submit their clock-in and clock out events from their mobile phones with their GPS data
- The clock-in and Clock-out data is avaialble for export to other programs
Field Service Schedule
- The schedule screen provides a familiar ‘Microsoft Outlook’-style calendar for viewing scheduled work orders and appointments.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly views along with summary information for the selected time frame provide flexible methods for viewing scheduling information.
- Employees have one-click access for managing scheduled work orders and creating personal as well as on-call appointments.
Field Service That Delivers the Most to The Customers
Field Force Tracker Enterprise provides your large service organization with the following essential features.
List of Features for Enterprise Service Delivery
Benefits of Field Force Tracker
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.