Field Service Software Features: Employee Timesheet Management
Field Service Employee Time Sheet Management
Field Force Tracker is one of the few software in the field service business that provides extended functionality for the timesheet management. Each employee can
submit both clock-in and clock-out data as well as daily timesheet for each work order completed.
Time Tracking and Scheduling That Saves You Time
- Avoid Headaches With Accurate Time Tracking. Track timesheets from any location, using any device, in real time.
- No More Manual Work or Handwritten Time Cards. Review employee timesheets, and quickly approve them.
- Export timesheet data to Excell or csv files. Send approved employee timesheets to QuickBooks to save hours and thousands of dollars.
- Accurate tracking of jobs, times, and employee productivity
Employees clock in, clock out, take breaks, request PTO and add notes on the go, online or offline. With one touch functionality, the app will automatically record the
GPS location. It's "anywhere in the world," mobile time tracking made easy.
Field Service That Delivers the Most to The Customers
Field Force Tracker Enterprise provides your large service organization with the following essential features.
List of Features for Enterprise Service Delivery
Benefits of Field Force Tracker
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.