Mobile Field Service App Features
Field Force Tracker field service app works on Android and iOS devices. You can use Tablets or Laptops of any kind.
Field Force Tracker’s Mobile Field Service App puts the power in your field technicians’ hand. Built on a store and forward architecture, your techs have access to their data whether they
are in a basement, a hospital, or servicing remote locations. The mobile application currently supports major device platforms such as Android, Apple’s iOS. Tablet optimized versions
of the mobility application take advantage of the extra real estate provided by tablets.
Note some features may have been disabled or changed in the latest update to the mobile app.
Work Order Schedule
- When a work order is assigned to a technician their device notifies them with a push message. They can refresh the jobs assigned to them.
- Work orders can be viewed as a list by a day, week or any dates.
- A dynamic wizard integrates with workflow to provide technicians a shortcut to the next step in the work order process
Work Order Information
- Technicians are provided extensive work order information
- Work order information such as title, problem description, category, etc let a technician know exactly the problem they are trying to solve
- Customer information such as customer name, contact, address, and SLA information insure technicians know where the customer is and what they are entitled to
- Site asset information provides technicians the complete site asset configuration as well as site asset history
- Work order history and special considerations give technicians the background information necessary to arrive onsite informed
Work Order Logging
- Streamlined easy to use logging features provide technicians with simple ways to log their work while automatically keeping service coordination personnel back
at the office informed of their progress
- Timestamp logging enables technicians to mark key points such as travel start, arrive onsite, and work complete with the click of a button
- Expense logging can be done to insure technicians have an easy way to record billable or non billable expenses such as parking, tolls, car rental, airfare, etc
- Travel times according to Odometer can eb done to insure your business is capturing potentially billable travel mileage and a key component of service costs
- Diagnostic and Completion Notes logging enables technicians to provide a written description of work performed or actions taken. Device integration enables text to speech for easy notation
- Activity logging provides a structured way for technicians to record the equipment worked on and actions performed which can be used later in failure analysis reporting.
- Install, remove, and exchange part transactions to record parts used from inventory or part orders as well as keep site asset configurations up to date
- Powerful reverse logistics features integrate with part transactions to enable flows like return of DOA parts to warehouse, retain bad parts in truck, or scrap in field
Part Inventory Management
- Part inventory capabilities are built in to the mobile application to enable complex workflows
- Service coordination personnel can order parts in advance of technician arrival to insure technician and parts arrive at the same time
- Technicians can order parts for specific work orders, for sale to customers, or to replenish technician truck stock
- Part orders can be tracked from order placement to installation at a customer site to return of bad parts for depot repair
Service Van Inventory
- Service Van inventory provides visibility into the stock that technicians carry with them on their trucks
- Recording parts usage from truck inventory tightens up inventory processes and insures accountability for parts
- Service coordination personnel can view technician truck inventory prior to dispatch to insure the technician has the right parts to complete the work order
- Tools can also be tracked in truck inventory to provide accountability for high dollar company resources
Google Maps Integration
- Tight integration with Google Maps provides technicians with the geographical tools to reduce travel time and expenses
- Technicians can get turn by turn driving directions from their current location to their next work order
- Work order radar allows technicians to see their current location on the map as well as all work orders around them
Field Form Attachments
- Attachments provide technicians with a way to tell the service story in pictures and documents
- Integration with device cameras allow technicians to take pictures of situations like vandalism, new installations etc
- Signature capture enables technicians to capture customer signature on the device for proof of service acceptance
- All attachments are uploaded for secure storage in the cloud and become a permanent part of work order history
Field Service That Delivers the Most to The Customers
Field Force Tracker Enterprise provides your large service organization with the following essential features.
List of Features for Enterprise Service Delivery
Benefits of Field Force Tracker
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.