Field Service Software Features: Time and Material Contracts
Service Contracts with Time and Material Entitlements
Field Force tracker supports variety of contracts and terms. You can manage SLAs of all kinds. Time and materials entitlement provides a way to set up service offerings without
the complexity of a service contract. Typical uses of time and materials entitlement include off-the-street calls, service out of scope, etc. This insures that your one-time customers
receive the same features such as service-level commitments, standardized billing, etc as your service contract customers.
Time and Materials Contracts
- For small transactions, a full service contract might not be needed. Time and Materials are a quicker choice to organise services for them.
- Smaller companies might only provide a few services, choosing to forgo formal contracts all together and bill purely on agreed time and material rates.
- Provides a fast and reliable way to form billing.
Manage Contract Life Cycle
With Field Force Tracker, you can manage the service contract lifecycle – author, quote, activate, renew, cancel.
- Support for multiple product & labor pricebooks to ensure consistent and accurate pricing of labor, parts, products and consumables.
- Rich labor pricing options; including fixed price, minimum labor charged, rounding time charged and the ability set product or product line-specific labor pricing.
- Define service level agreement (SLA) tiers, for example Gold, Silver, Bronze tiers with defined response and resolution times.
- Include SLA tier, part, labor, travel pricing, services and allowed quantities on contracts.
- Support for metered services (10 support calls, 3 maintenance visits etc.), including the ability to monitor and debit usage.
- Automatic calculation of work order line pricing based on contract price terms and discounts, even from a mobile device.
- Automatic pro-forma invoice creation for contract and service billing.
- Ability to present the pro-forma invoice on a mobile device to the customer while on site, and even capture a signature on the spot.
- Manage automatic service contract renewals.
- Support for preventive maintenance plan templates with required parts and checklists as a part of the service contract.
- Access to contract details via the customer or partner community or portal.
- Support your global business in multiple languages and multiple currencies.
Warranty Management, Preventive Management
- Enforce response times, coverage schedules, callbacks, assignment, PM’s and escalation rules.
- Modify pricing with contract-specific adjustments or overrides.
- Establish invoicing rules for advance, arrears, full or partial period billings.
- Establish technician scheduling and compensation plans.
- Improve contract visibility and concession tracking.
- Manage warranty details and identify potential revenue sources.
- Create contracts to meet customer or market specific requirements.
- Manage contract line items at the customer, site, product or asset level.
- Prorate line item additions, changes or cancellations.
Field Service That Delivers the Most to The Customers
Field Force Tracker Enterprise provides your large service organization with the following essential features.
List of Features for Enterprise Service Delivery
Benefits of Field Force Tracker
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.