Comprehensive Work Order Management
Most Powerful Job Management System
Designed For Ease of Use
At the heart of Field Force Tracker is one of the most powerful job management systems in the market. Your field workers, dispatchers, schedules, Inventory, and billing systems are all integrated to keep everything neatly organized. Awesome!
Field Force Tracker is designed for easy management of work orders. Electronically created work orders never get lost and are easy to update and manage. Moreover, you get to keep all the historical data with a work order. The data for all your work orders is immediately available at your finger tips at all times.
Each organization with a large field workforce faces a tremendous ongoing challenge; navigating complex combinations of workforce variables to determine job assignments. Whether you’re scheduling field service technicians, inspectors, emergency response workers, public workers or a combination thereof, advanced work order management software from Field Force Tracker can dramatically improve your scheduling efficiency.
Easy Job Status Management
Scheduling (or rescheduling) work orders couldn’t be easier. Field Service Tracker gives dispatchers a well designed dashboard full of information, including each technician’s work orders, location and status. Color coded jobs immediately provide visual status of job and technicians status. Reassignment and reschedules are fast. When a tech runs late, simply reassign the work order to another technician. He gets notified immediately.
With Field Force Trackers’s work order management system, you can:
- Update service managers on job completions and allocations
- Allow easy creation of work orders from site and in the office
- Schedule jobs using the intelligent drag-and-drop interface
When work is complete, your technicians can capture customer signatures, extract data for QuickBooks and send a copy of the work order to the customer – from the job site!
Real Time Status of Jobs and Employees
With Field Force Tracker, you can quickly and easily create and schedule new Jobs and update Job details. Track Job progress from Estimate to Invoice. View up to date Job cost and expenses for partial invoicing, keeping employee payroll current and manage costs for you and the Customer. Track which Jobs have been Invoiced and Paid to more effectively manage your sales revenues and never miss a payment!
- User defined Job Status
- Recurring Jobs
- Group Jobs
- Timesheet Management
- Powerful Mobile applications
- Custom Modules
Work Orders Handling
With intelligent schedule optimization, Field Force Tracker’s workforce scheduling tools make it easy for your dispatcher to keep your team flexible and proactive all day long. With a simple edit operations, jobs can be extended, shortened, or rescheduled altogether. Work order management systems enable field service organizations to keep track of vital customer and work information.
- Dashboards give you all the information you need
- See how many jobs are in works and how many are pending.
- Drill down into the numbers to see the job profitability
- Integrate Projects and Service Contracts
- Short Term Jobs, and Long term Jobs
Mobile Integrated Work Orders
Field Force Tracker provide tools to manage most complex work flows. All Jobs can be fully managed by the award winning software by Field Force Tracker. Your work orders are the heart of your business. But, having a paper trail at the core of your work flow makes work order management a nightmare. Field service automation can get rid of all that paper once and for all.
Field Force Tracker workflows work the way you work. By allowing you to define and track each step from first-customer-contact all the way to getting paid, you’ll have complete control over everything. With Field Force Tracker’s award winning mobile and web solutions, you can streamline your workflow, improve customer and staff communication, access your business information from anywhere with real-time updates, and reduce manual processes, which are prone to human error.
- Multiple Formats for Work Orders
- Multi-day, recurring and group jobs
- Daily Jobs, Weekly and Monthly Jobs
- Preventive Maintenance Jobs
- Complete visibility over your workflow
- Track each stage of a job from start to finish
- Customize your workflow stages
- Mirror your current workflow with available customization
- Automate your workflow
- Fully Integrated with Contract Entitlements Checking
- Responsive Push Notifications to the mobile users
- Real time Status Updates at all times
- Fully Integarted with Quotes, Leads and Invoices
Frequently Asked Questions
Work Order Management in Field Service Software can be defined as the proper and timely processing of work orders. Sounds simple and easy, but it actually can be a complex process that would take countless hours and reams of paper if done by hand. A work order management systems in a Field Service Software automates these processes and streamline work orders from beginning to end.
Some tasks that are handled by a work order management system are:
- Processing work requests
- Craft/Resource availability and assignment
- Part availability and assignment
- Warranty tracking
- Downtime tracking
- Scheduled job information – frequency by time, hours, meter; detailed job steps including safety requirements; craft/resources needed including job estimates; parts and special tools needed; required downtime
- Creation of scheduled and non-scheduled work orders
- Open work order tracking
- Closure of work orders including entry of labor, parts, miscellaneous costs, condition tracking and documentation
- Inventory management
- Extensive data mining
Each of these tasks can be broken down into smaller tasks. The exact work order management system needed can be created or targeted for the type of business using it. For example: are there regulatory issues that need to be considered; are there auditing concerns; do real time dashboards or reports need to be widely distributed? All of this can be incorporated into the system at the time of roll out or over time.
As a leading Field Service Software, Field Force Tracker has unmatched capabilities that go far beyond creating and just assigning a work order. We put you in the total control of your business and job assignments.
First, we instantly send work orders to your field staff using any iOS or Android or Windows devices. They have all the data they need to complete the job right and on the very first visit. You get a signed, ready to invoice work order as soon as the job is complete. This is by far the best work order software available.
- Keep track of labor, parts and miscellaneous maintenance costs
- Estimate and track labor (internal and contract)
- Group multiple assets and procedures together on a single order
- Quickly assign labor hours for faster processing and closing
- Schedule resources for specific work orders
- Graphically show outstanding work for the day, week or month
- Reschedule work orders and assign internal and contract labor with a few clicks of a mouse
- Re-open work orders as necessary to make corrections or add information until the work has been closed.
- Perform downtime tracking
- Notifications to employees based on type of work and status
Field Force Tracker is indispensable in assisting maintenance managers to effectively manage and track their maintenance activities. What exactly can it help with?
- Manage work orders in a timely manner
- Plan and schedule maintenance tasks as well as preventive maintenance
- Reduce downtime and repair costs to your or client’s equipment
- Manage inventory
- Eliminate paperwork
- Increase productivity
- Ensure compliance to best practices and regulatory standards
Field Force Tracker provides a visual and meaningful view of information including the ability to analyze historical data and trends, identify problem areas such as rising costs, low productivity or constant repairs. Review of this type of information makes it possible to give current and relevant data to the decision makers in the organization.