Field Service Dispatch Software: Dispatch Board
The Dispatch Board in Field Force Tracker is a powerful dispatch software dashboard that enables quick dispatching of field technicians, integrated mapping of routes,
assigned and unassigned work orders, a calendar view of scheduled service calls, workforce resources, and much more. This is a central
dashboard for work orders, schedules, routes, and many other resources.
Please note that some features may be available only with certain options. Some features may require optional feature modules.
Search and Filtering Field Employees
- Flexible search tools provide service dispatch users with the ability to view any part of the service organization
- Organization filters enable searching by location, branch or skill levels or down to the Field Engineer level
- Date range filters enable searching by common date ranges such as this week, last week or custom date ranges
- Once a user defines filter criteria they can save the filter ,and select it from the filter drop down list for quick access to their favorite data
- Multiple Calendar views such as Daily, Weekly, or Monthly views insure that service coordinators can view the data in the most efficient configuration
Detailed Time Based View
- The Gantt view enables you to view work orders and appointments that are assigned to field technicians over different time periods
- The toolbar provides quick access to different date ranges such as 1 day, 5 day, 7 days, etc
- Preset color coding of Job Status allows users to quickly differentiate between high priority/low priority items
- Right-click menus provide quick access to common functions such as opening the work order, logging items on behalf of technicians, and re-ordering jobs for the day etc
Integrated Employee Tracking Location Maps
- The map view provides a geographical representation of one or many technician routes for a given day
- Each technician is color coded which makes it easy to distinguish between multiple techs on the map
- Hovering over points on the map enables tooltips that provide pertinent information about the assigned work orders
- Right-click menus provide quick access to common functions such as opening the work order, logging items on behalf of technicians, and re-ordering their jobs for the day
Unassigned Work Orders Section
- The UnAssigned Work Order lists displays all of the work orders that need to be assigned.
- Jobs in the grid are color coded based on the condition of the work order providing service coordinators with a visual indicator of work orders that are on-time,
about to miss a customer commitment or those that have already missed a customer commitment.
- Work Order Management menus provide quick access to common functions such as assigning the work order, automatically assigning the work order or opening the case
Assigned Work Orders
- The assigned grid quickly displays all of the work orders that are assigned to technicians
- Items in the grid are color coded based on the condition of the work order providing service coordinators with a visual indicator of work orders that are
on-time, about to miss a customer commitment or those that have already missed a customer commitment
- As technicians update work orders on their mobile device the dispatch board is automatically updated with status information,
estimated completion time, and fulfilment of customer commitments
- Work Order Management menus provide quick access to common functions such as opening the work order, logging items on behalf of technicians,
and re-ordering their jobs for the day
Field Service Dispatch Software Scheduling
Scheduling with Field Force Tracker dispatch software is as simple as clicking work orders and dropping them on to resources or as complex as fully automated scheduling
utilizing the advanced scheduling engine – from big to small, we help field service companies of all sizes – and are able to grow with you.
Click and Go Scheduling
- Simple job assignments can be made utilizing the click and Go features of the dispatch board. It’s as easy as picking a job and dragging onto an available technician
at the desired time.
- Service dispatchers are notified of the impact to the technicians schedule and daily route and have the opportunity to manually adjust the order of work orders to meet customer/travel needs
- The system automatically notifies the technician’s mobile device of the new dispatch
Field Technician Availability Matrix
- The availability matrix provides front line call takers or service dispatcher full visibility to the calendar of the employees with a “cable company” type scheduling tool
- The system automatically finds the best engineers based on location, availability, skills, certifications, and preferences and presents the information in blocks of time.
This enables simple negotiation with customers indicating a technician is available today between 8 and 12 or 12 and 4.
- Once a time is agreed upon the dispatcher simply clicks the desired time block and the technician is assigned and immediately notified on their mobile device
Advanced Scheduling Engine For Large enterprises
- The advanced scheduling engine automatically schedules the best technician allowing front line problem solvers more time to solve customer issues
- Dispatch scenarios define the importance of a number of different factors giving you complete configurability over the automated scheduling process
- The system automatically finds the best engineers based on location, availability, skills, certifications, and preferences and immediately schedules the job
optimizing service level commitments, resource availability and daily travel routing. Simply dispatch it and forget it
Field Service That Delivers the Most to The Customers
Field Force Tracker Enterprise provides your large service organization with the following essential features.
List of Features for Enterprise Service Delivery
Benefits of Field Force Tracker
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.