Most Powerful AWARD WINNING Appliance Repair Software in the Industry!
Manage your complete Appliance Service business using powerful custom designed quotes, invoices, Inventory management, Contracts, Schedules, dispatch, payment and other capabilities.
15+ Years in Making. Used and Loved by Thousands in Over 30+ countries.
Built By the Best Engineering Teams. For the Best Service Pros.
Award Winning Software. Loved by Businesses Around the World!!
Built By the Best Engineering Teams. For the Best Service Pros.
What Makes Field Force Tracker Customers So Happy?
We are a growing HVAC/Refrigeration Company with 25 years of history. As we added technicians, customer calls and jobs were being lost due to lack of coordination. We were unable to send quotes in time. We were using stickers to remember everything and things were falling through the cracks. We tried several programs but nothing did what we needed. Then, our new technician recommended Field Force Tracker. What a difference! It was night and day. We are able to stay up on quotes, billing and the technicians progress. Our sales are up almost 100%. Overall this has been one of the best things we have done for our company.
John Mulroney, President
Douglas Moore, Owner
Anthony Williams, President
Justin Smith, Service Manager
Kathy Amelie Jones, Office Manager
Advanced System and Easy to Use Appliance Repair Service Software
Flexible and multi-functional service management system / Designed to support Appliance Repair Service Teams / All-in-One Business CRM with All Features for Sales and Service.
Versatile, Configurable and Easy to Use Appliance Repair Service Software
Designed to Take Your Appliance Repair Service to the Next Level. Quick Drag and Drop Dispatch, Parts Tracking, Field Quotes and Invoices, Payments, and Services Agreements, Web Service Tickets and more.
All-in-One, Easy to Use Appliance Repair Software to Take Care of All Sales and Service Needs
Field Force Tracker Software incorporates many time-saving and powerful features specifically developed for the appliance repair businesses. Field Force Tracker has all the features needed to help your business increase its competitive advantage and improve your services. If you’re looking for an appliance repair software that’s easy to set up and use, and will deliver incredible results, you’ve found it here. It will increase your revenue and profitability. You’ll gain an advantage in the appliance repair industry that improves every aspect of your business — from getting appliance repair technicians to the right place with the right parts on time, to managing service contracts, inventory, billing and follow up.
- Appliance Service History: Keeping track of your customers’ installed appliance details and service history is essential. Our software provides you with the ability to check service history information, plus quick and efficient service technician scheduling.
- Flexible Technician Routing and Dispatching: Assign right route to technicians using our Google Map integration for most effective job assignment to your repair technicians. Invoices can be generated by technicians in the field on the mobile app, and the invoices are saved on the server for reporting and data generation.
- Sell Annual Service Contracts for Appliance Repair: Service contracts are a key component of larger appliance service businesses specially doing repair for larger properties. With our software, you can create multiple types of service agreements and manage them with ease. Dispatchers and technicians can quickly verify customer entitlements, eliminating the costs of providing parts and services not covered under contract. Automated recurring billings and contract expirations and renewals are quickly accessible. This allows you to provide services that are compliant with service level agreements (SLAs).
- Advanced Inventory Management and Parts Management: Our software includes advanced inventory management for Appliance sales & service companies. Our software lets you easily track either serialized or non-serialized parts in your warehouse or on trucks, track usage trends, monitor supply for optimal levels and ensure proper billing for every part used.
- Web Service Tickets : Customer Portal allow you to connect with your customers and let them submit repair requests from the web site. It is a perfect appliance maintenance software that’s easy to set up and use, and will deliver incredible results.
Field Force Tracker is modular so you can select the components that you need.
From billing, accounting and contracts to inventory, purchasing, sales, and customer service, Field Force Tracker removes the need for disparate systems. It streamlines critical daily processes, and provides real-time visibility into every area of your service-driven organization.
- Quickly & easily access customer accounts and past history
- Customizable customer qualification screen with drill down features to detailed information
- Technician skill levels to assign jobs appropriately
- Automate sales leads management with enhance call taking process
- Unlimited notes, date/time stamping & spell check
- Optional customer email notifications with technician picture & profile
- Color code dispatches for priority or enhanced organization
- Daily, weekly monthly dispatch board views
- Single Click scheduling functionality
- Create multiple dispatch boards
- Dispatch route optimization and Map support
- Integrated mapping & GPS tracking available
- Crew dispatching – Assign multiple people to the same job.
- Technician time tracking, time sheets and pay rates integration
Turbo Charge Your Entire Sales and Service Operations of Appliance Repair Business
Takes Care of your Field Technicians’ All Needs for Successful Appliance Repair Business
Customizable For A Small Business or a Big Enterprise of Thousands of Employees
Field Force Tracker software can take care of your needs for field service management whether you are a field technician, an office service manager or an executive running the service department.
Reliable Cloud Based Solution – Low Cost to Deploy, Fully Supported
We are so confident that you would love Field force tracker. It is the best value Field Service software – most feature rich and yet very affordable
Full Business Cycle Support with Full Sales and Service CRM Capabilities
This is the only software you shall need. It will take care of all your needs from dispatching, calendar planning to Sales and full advanced accounting.
Easiest Onboarding Experience with Superior Customer Support
Frequently Asked Quesions
Appliance Repair software helps you in automating your company’s day-to-day scheduling, dispatching and billing systems to improve efficiency and profitability.
This software helps telecom service companies and their field technicians to estimate security installation jobs and invoice customers on-site from a mobile tablet, and communicate with office staff at the same time. Grow your security business profits with field service management software.
Field service software helps you in dispatching and manage end-to-end activities for your security business, including scheduling, dispatch, invoicing, billing, and much more. Sign up for a free trial today.
Field Force Tracker offers the best field service management tools into one easy-to-use and affordable appliance repair service software solution. Give customers the option to book appointments online where they can request a service, specify available dates and times, and automatically schedule an appointment with you. Our app allows you to manage and communicate with field technicians more effectively and gives you more time to do your job and grow revenue.
Field Force Tracker is compatible with both QuickBooks Desktop ® and QuickBooks Online ®. Unlike other field service programs that only support QuickBooks Online ®, you won’t have to change the way you use QuickBooks to start using Field Force Tracker. Let QuickBooks handle your accounting and let Field Force Tracker handle your field service management for a complete business solution.
Available for both iOS and Android, the Field Force Tracker’s mobile app lets your team take all of the best parts of Field Force Tracker on the go. Best of all, it’s fully and automatically synced with the web app, ensuring that your team is always on the same page.
Our easy-to-use Field Force Tracker Recurring Jobs feature helps you cut down your manual work and keep your team in sync. By setting up the repeat series of work once, your team’s calendar will be populated, reminders will be sent to staff and customers, and invoices will be sent at the completion of each job. Field Force Tracker takes the pain out of recurring jobs.
Field Force Tracker offers a personalized onboarding experience with dedicated attention to you, and our personal trainers ensure that you get the most out of our software. Save time, impress your customers, and start growing your business today. Request a demo to see all the benefits of using Field Force Tracker.
Most companies find that using an appliance repair software improves many areas of their business. Office staff is less burdened by paperwork and is more efficient at dispatching technicians. The software takes the guess work out of which technician will be closest and has the skillset to complete the work order. Technicians are more equipped to provide great customer service and increase ticket size by knowing customer history and providing customers with good-better-best options. Owners can rest easy knowing they’re focusing on the right aspects of their company with detailed reporting and dashboards on company performance.
The best Appliance Repair software is the one that fits your business! When evaluating medical software, you should always look at how all the features of the software flow together. If the flow of the software doesn’t fit the flow of your business, you and your employees will grow incredibly frustrated. Many office equipment technicians find that Field Force Tracker is very intuitive because the software’s design was created with heavy input from owners, dispatchers, and technicians.
Absolutely – Field Force Tracker can help in selling service contracts and remind you whenever contract renewals are needed. It has recurring billing and recurring reminders for inspections for medical companies.
Field Force Tracker is the best of the breed job management software for security businesses. It enables your technicians get access to a mobile app that enables them with context to provide better customer service. With job details, work history, notes, previous estimates and even photos, they’ll be fully equipped to perform their best work. Additionally, best-in-class plumbing software such as Field Force Tracker will allow technicians to increase the average job ticket when they build estimates with multiple price options in minutes. The options provided and the fast turnaround are proven to increase estimate conversion rates.