Advanced Field Technician Management With Comprehensive Features
Comprehensive Tools to Track and Manage Field Technician Activities, Jobs and Performance
Full Management of Your Field Workforce
Field Service Software is a full feature system for Field technician management. It is designed to give you complete view of your field service technicians, their customers, their assigned and past jobs, their skills, their availability, pay rates, time-sheets, leaves and their branch/ office or locations etc.
With easy to use Web Interface, you are able to add and delete employees, track and evaluate the on the job performance and activities of your employees — easily and quickly — using just one application. Say farewell to the nightmare of trying to manage your employees with an awkward mix of spreadsheets, word documents, database files and cumbersome email folders.
Our highly intuitive Field technician management software helps you to store, track and organize your most important employee and business information in one place. Everything you need to track and monitor staff behavior, activities and management processes is now available with our easy-to-use, affordable solutions.
Efficient Management of Field Technicians
There are many variables to consider when scheduling staff, such as availability, vacation schedules, skill levels, breaks, legal requirements, targeted service goals and more.
Field Technician Management Software takes all this information into account when creating optimized schedules. The result is supervisors are free to work on more strategic responsibilities, and schedules are optimized to meet service goals. Our Field Technician management software is an awesome tool.
Know who’s working, where and on what. At a glance, know who’s on the job, what task they’re working on, how long they’ve been working on it, and all without stopping what you’re doing or interrupting your employees. Simple.
Assign Right People to Jobs, Every Time
Field Technician Management makes sure that there’s always somebody available to help your customers. It helps you to manage technician teams. Avoid surprise service level shortfalls and react quickly to changes across one channel – or all channels. Our Field Technician Management software gives you an easy way to help you make the right decisions, our system optionally takes into account skill levels, scheduling constraints, other labor restrictions, demand and service level objectives. Workforce Management also gives your employees a robust, online environment to provide their input for their own scheduling needs. The Field Force Tracker platform is built with a multi-skill architecture to meet the demands of the most sophisticated global service centre with multiple offices and service locations.
- Intelligent scheduling to simplify workforce management across multiple sites and outsourced locations
- Get a single view into resource availability
- Track historical performance, real-time performance and schedule adherence with pre-configured reports and dashboards
- Monitor Employee Skills, Locations, Pay rates and Categories.
Support Multiple Office Branch Locations
If you have multiple offices, you can assign employees to their offices, divisions or groups. You can keep track of their skills, licenses and certifications before assigning them to particular jobs. Moreover, you can keep track of their pay rates and over time cost etc. before assigning them new jobs.
Manage Employee Time Off
The larger and more complex your enterprise, the more you need a smart solution for field service management. Just to help you we have a full leave management and approval system integrated in the software. A manager can approve and disapprove the requested leaves. Scheduling software will never schedule an employee who is going to be absent on a certain days.
Our Field Technician Management Software makes it simple to manage busy large teams. You need to assign workers to jobs based on the employee’s skill set, availability, proximity and more. You need to get them to work sites by the fastest, most cost-effective route – with the equipment they need to do the job right the first time. And you need to account for constantly changing weather, traffic and other conditions.
Meanwhile, the clock keeps ticking, and your customers keep waiting.
- Timesheets, Clock in and Clock Out Support
- Full Mobile application Integration of Time management and payroll functions
- Get the right worker to the right job at the right time, based specifically on the criteria you choose, prioritize and fine-tune.
- Best Field Service Mobile Apps for Field Employees
- Employee Incentive Support via Optional Payroll module
- Job Reminders and Notifications
- Employee Groups and Team Formations
- Employee GPS Tracking, Leave Management and Incentive Calculations
- Integrated messaging system
- Automated appointment push alerts
- Automated email and text alerts
- Customizable email and text templates
- Simple job updates by text
- Crew dispatching – Assign multiple people to the same job.
- Technician time tracking, time sheets and pay rates integration