The Best Medical Equipment Service Software in the Industry. Choice of True Medical Equipment Service Pros!
Manage your complete medical equipment service operation using powerful custom designed quotes, invoice, schedule, dispatch, bill, and other capabilities.
Versatile, Configurable and Easy to Use Medical Equipment Service Software
Designed to Take your Medical Equipment Service to the Next Level. Service History and Inspection Forms. Recurring Maintenance, and Agreements and Customer Portal
Medical Equipment Service Industry has Unique Needs
Field Force Tracker has all the features needed to help your business increase its competitive advantage and improve your services. Our unique medical equipment tracking features make it an ideal solution for medical facilities, Health Care Device manufacturer and Biomedical device companies. You will have the ability to generate detailed service histories, reduce costs through the elimination of inefficient paperwork, and build stronger relationship with your customers. Customer Portal allow you to meet the ever-increasing demands of patient safety initiatives. If you’re looking for a medical and life sciences maintenance software that’s easy to set up and use, and will deliver incredible results, you’ve found it here. It will increase your revenue and profitability. You track and maintain critical repair records to meet regulatory compliance. You’ll gain an advantage in the medical equipment maintenance industry that improves every aspect of your business — from getting technicians to the right place with the right parts on time, to managing contracts, inventory, billing and follow up.
- Equipment Service History: Keeping track of your customers’ equipment details and service history is essential. Miracle Service provides you with instant up-to-date client, medical equipment management and service history information, plus quick and efficient service technician scheduling.
- Service Contracts: Service contracts are a key component of medical service businesses. With our software, you can create multiple types of service agreements and manage them with ease. Dispatchers and technicians can quickly verify customer entitlements, eliminating the costs of providing parts and services not covered under contract. Automated recurring billings and contract expirations and renewals are quickly accessible. This allows you to provide services that are compliant with service level agreements (SLAs).
- Inventory Management: Our software includes advanced inventory management for medical equipment system sales & service companies. Our software lets you easily track either serialized or non-serialized parts in your warehouse or on trucks, track usage trends, monitor supply for optimal levels and ensure proper billing for every part used.
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance: You track and maintain critical records used to meet regulatory compliance. When performing on-site inspections, technicians record the data on their tablets or laptops directly into your centralized database using the Mobile Field Technician application.
- Custom Inspection Forms: The system allows power capabilities to report and maintain necessary repair and approval forms. Businesses that perform service, repair, and inspections of medical equipment will find it easy to track critical records needed for regulatory compliance, service delivery improvement, and operational performance.
- Customer Portal : Customer Portal allow you to connect with your customers and meet the ever-increasing demands of patient safety initiatives. It is a perfect medical and life sciences maintenance software that’s easy to set up and use, and will deliver incredible results. you track and maintain critical records used to meet regulatory compliance.
Advanced System and Easy to Use Medical Equipment Service Software
Flexible and multi-functional service management system / Designed to support the Medical Equipment Service industry / All-in-One Business CRM with All Features for Sales and Service.
Field Force Tracker is Modular so You Can Select the Components that You Need.
From billing, accounting and contracts to inventory, purchasing, sales, and customer service, Field Force Tracker removes the need for disparate systems. It streamlines critical daily processes, and provides real-time visibility into every area of your service-driven organization.
- Quickly & easily access customer accounts and past history
- Customizable customer qualification screen with drill down features to detailed information
- Technician skill levels to assign jobs appropriately
- Automate sales leads management with enhance call taking process
- Unlimited notes, date/time stamping & spell check
- Optional customer email notifications with technician picture & profile
- Color code dispatches for priority or enhanced organization
- Daily, weekly monthly dispatch board views
- Single Click scheduling functionality
- Create multiple dispatch boards
- Dispatch route optimization and Map support
- Integrated mapping & GPS tracking available
- Crew dispatching – Assign multiple people to the same job.
- Technician time tracking, time sheets and pay rates integration
Turbo Charge Your Entire Sales and Service Operations of Medical Equipment Service
Takes Care of your Field Technicians’ All Needs for Successful Medical Equipment Service
Customizable For A Small Business or a Big Enterprise of Thousands of Employees
Field Force Tracker software can take care of your needs for field service management whether you are a field technician, an office service manager or an executive running the service department.
Reliable Cloud Based Solution – Low Cost to Deploy, Fully Supported
We are so confident that you would love Field force tracker. It is the best value Field Service software – most feature rich and yet very affordable
Full Business Cycle Support with Full Sales and Service CRM Capabilities
This is the only software you shall need. It will take care of all your needs from dispatching, calendar planning to Sales and full advanced accounting.
What Makes Field Force Tracker’s Customers So Happy?
Designed to Take your Medical Equipment Service to the Next Level
We are a growing HVAC/Refrigeration Company with 25 years of history. As we added technicians, customer calls and jobs were being lost due to lack of coordination. We were unable to send quotes in time. We were using stickers to remember everything and things were falling through the cracks. We tried several programs but nothing did what we needed. Then, our new technician recommended Field Force Tracker. What a difference! It was night and day. We are able to stay up on quotes, billing and the technicians progress. Our sales are up almost 100%. Overall this has been one of the best things we have done for our company.
John Mulroney, President
Douglas Moore, Owner
Anthony Williams, President
Justin Smith, Service Manager
Kathy Amelie Jones, Office Manager
Easiest Onboarding Experience with Superior Customer Support
Frequently Asked Quesions
Medical Equipment Service software helps you in automating your company’s day-to-day scheduling, dispatching and billing systems to improve efficiency and profitability.
This software helps medical equipment service companies and their field technicians to estimate security installation jobs and invoice customers on-site from a mobile tablet, and communicate with office staff at the same time. Grow your security business profits with field service management software.
Field service software helps you in dispatching and manage end-to-end activities for your security business, including scheduling, dispatch, invoicing, billing, and much more. Sign up for a free trial today.
Field Force Tracker offers the best field service management tools into one easy-to-use and affordable medical equipment service software solution. Give customers the option to book appointments online where they can request a service, specify available dates and times, and automatically schedule an appointment with you. Our app allows you to manage and communicate with field technicians more effectively and gives you more time to do your job and grow revenue.
Field Force Tracker is compatible with both QuickBooks Desktop ® and QuickBooks Online ®. Unlike other field service programs that only support QuickBooks Online ®, you won’t have to change the way you use QuickBooks to start using Field Force Tracker. Let QuickBooks handle your accounting and let Field Force Tracker handle your field service management for a complete business solution.
Available for both iOS and Android, the Field Force Tracker’s mobile app lets your team take all of the best parts of Field Force Tracker on the go. Best of all, it’s fully and automatically synced with the web app, ensuring that your team is always on the same page.
Our easy-to-use Field Force Tracker Recurring Jobs feature helps you cut down your manual work and keep your team in sync. By setting up the repeat series of work once, your team’s calendar will be populated, reminders will be sent to staff and customers, and invoices will be sent at the completion of each job. Field Force Tracker takes the pain out of recurring jobs.
Field Force Tracker offers a personalized onboarding experience with dedicated attention to you, and our personal trainers ensure that you get the most out of our software. Save time, impress your customers, and start growing your business today. Request a demo to see all the benefits of using Field Force Tracker.
Most companies find that using an office equipment business software improves many areas of their business. Office staff is less burdened by paperwork and is more efficient at dispatching technicians. The software takes the guess work out of which technician will be closest and has the skillset to complete the work order. Technicians are more equipped to provide great customer service and increase ticket size by knowing customer history and providing customers with good-better-best options. Owners can rest easy knowing they’re focusing on the right aspects of their company with detailed reporting and dashboards on company performance.
The best office equipment Business software is the one that fits your business! When evaluating medical software, you should always look at how all the features of the software flow together. If the flow of the software doesn’t fit the flow of your business, you and your employees will grow incredibly frustrated. Many office equipment technicians find that Field Force Tracker is very intuitive because the software’s design was created with heavy input from owners, dispatchers, and technicians.
Absolutely – Field Force Tracker can help in selling service contracts and remind you whenever contract renewals are needed. It has recurring billing and recurring reminders for inspections for medical companies.
Field Force Tracker is the best of the breed job management software for security businesses. It enables your technicians get access to a mobile app that enables them with context to provide better customer service. With job details, work history, notes, previous estimates and even photos, they’ll be fully equipped to perform their best work. Additionally, best-in-class plumbing software such as Field Force Tracker will allow technicians to increase the average job ticket when they build estimates with multiple price options in minutes. The options provided and the fast turnaround are proven to increase estimate conversion rates.