Powerful Parts and Inventory Management Software
Comprehensive Parts and Inventory Management Software For Keeping Track of Warehouse Parts for Field Service Operations
Full Featured Inventory Management
Our Field Service Software includes comprehensive system parts & inventory management software. It has warehouse management capabilities with full barcode reader support.
As a leading field service software, it it includes enhanced inventory management capabilities with multiple warehouses, tracking parts movement between warehouse and job sights, purchase orders, shipping tracking etc. Every part and part’s movement at every work stage will be tracked in real-time! Simply unmatched.
Our powerful Inventory Management Software helps you maintain optimal inventory levels by giving you real time view of your parts inventory. All supported by our awesome Field Service Mobile apps.
Our inventory management capabilities enables users to manage the multiple inventory locations, inventory updates, parts orders, vendor prices and stock history for all types of locations from warehouses, depot repair facilities, technician trucks or any other virtual inventory locations. Real- time inventory updates ensures that your inventory is up-to-date and accurate.
Maintain Right Inventory Levels
Our Field Service Inventory Management Software provides unmatched visibility into your parts stock during the scheduling process and ensures that the right technician with the right parts is dispatched in the first place, thereby increasing your first-time fix rate.
In addition, trigger-based parts auto-replenishment features minimize overstocking while simultaneously preventing stock “run outs,” ensuring optimal inventory levels that technicians can rely on for their parts requisitions.
Even with well managed operations, managing inventory is a constant balancing act. Carry too little inventory and you risk losing revenue opportunities and disappointing customers who can’t get the part or product they need. Carry too much inventory and your company is hit with costly write-downs. Our Field Service Software can help you win this constant battle.
Real Time Inventory Control and Reporting
Our Parts and Asset Management Software gives you the ability to track and manage your parts and customers’ assets – as well as your own. Track specific equipment details such as manufacturer, model#, serial#, and warranty information, to the full product service history. Our field service management software gives you the ability to:
- Complete part tracking system integrated with work orders and purchasing
- Track when parts are needed for upcoming work and when they need to be reordered to avoid delays, downtime and high costs for special shipments
- Tracks both stocked and component (serialized) parts by location and warehouse
- Quickly search for on hand parts at any location, warehouse or site if using multiple sites
- Set up part reordering method desired including primary vendor, alternate vendor and their costs/lead times
- Inventory valuation report and cycle count available
- Parts Profitability
- Sales Commissions to Sales Staff (SPIFF)
Send Right Technician with Right Parts, Every Time!
Our Field Service Inventory Management Software can help your field service technicians exceed customer expectations.
Field service organizations that empower their service technicians with real time customer, asset, parts inventory, warranty and other call resolution information consistently outperform their peers because their technicians can complete their work more quickly, and at a higher first time response success rate. We have designed our field service software for you to accomplish exactly these goals.
We have designed our Parts Inventory Management Software, to take care of your field service business:
- Increase first time fix rates by ensuring the right tech with the right part arrives at the customer site
- Reduce inventory costs by minimizing parts leakage and write-downs
- Reduce costs by using refurbished products/parts to increase spare parts inventory
- Comply with regulatory requirements by providing audit trails on all parts movements
- Increase field technician utilization rates by making easier and faster to order parts or log the use of a part while in the field
MULTIPLE WAREHOUSES AND TRUCK INVENTORY
If you are a large company with multiple locations or multiple warehouses, Field Force Tracker is offer high end features at a fraction of prices of SAP and Microsoft. Using pen and paper or Excel to track your inventory and parts usage is inefficient and not ideal for growing field service companies. These systems are also limited in how many people can access it. Field service companies need an effective way to track their inventory, but at a price they can afford.
Field Force Tracker includes full integration for barcode readers for inventory tracking. Track virtually any type of inventory, set reorder points for each item and get convenient alerts when you’re low on parts, so you’re never short handed on a job. When your team adds parts to a job or invoice, Field Force Tracker will automatically update your inventory records.
Control cost of Inventory
Get Real time visibility over your inventory
Set on hand amounts and reorder points
Used parts are automatically deducted
Set up multiple trucks or warehouses
Get low-inventory level notifications
- Use barcode readers to check-in and check-out parts
- Maintain Parts Vendor pricing the system
- Set up Parts profitability per job
- Check Parts availability before planning for a job
- Print parts lables
- Get Parts usage reports
- Set up a lots of attributes to parts for searching
Frequently Asked Questions
Inventory Management Software refers to a process of ordering, storing and using a company’s inventory: parts, supplies and equipment. And, you service and sell equipment then Inventory Management is a component of supply chain management that oversees the flow of items (products, goods, etc) as they move from the manufacturer to the warehouse and then to the point of sale.
Then, Inventory Management system tracks goods through the above Inventory Management process. And a good Inventory management software system must help SME do all the difficult math. Inventory management helps you track sales, shipments, and stock, so you can see which products are selling, and in what quantity. You also know where is your stock, and even forecast the supply.
To understand how a good inventory management can benefit you, we must first understand some of the inventory issues currently plaguing service departments. The most common and costly issues stem from a service department’s responsibility to get the right parts to the right customer in the most efficient manner possible. This responsibility has escalated recently as customers are constantly demanding better service and inventory costs continue to rise. To remedy these concerns, organizations need to master these three parts & inventory best practices.
- Organizations need to set up an early warning system that can alert field managers as to low inventories and other key business conditions.
- Organizations need to make their technicians a more integral part of the spare parts and inventory management process by adapting to Mobile or handheld devices.
- Organizations need to leverage data collected from the field in order to improve their parts planning and forecast.
- Organizations should look to have an integrated environment with back-end systems to handhelds with constant or real-time data exchanges happening across the board.
Key Benefits & Features
- Track and trace inventory
- Track and trace the location of inventory in real-time mobile technician enablement
- Enable technicians with mobile inventory management tools
- Inventory replenishment
- Maintain inventory replenishment thresholds with automated alerts to re-order parts cost of goods inventory
- Accurately report cost of goods as well as invoice customers for parts used on work orders
- Scan barcode inventory
- Scan barcodes to look-up serial lot for part types, stock on-hand and its location real time notifications icon Automate real-time notifications when inventory is transferred
Our Field Service Software goes beyond basics as such built a product that approaches the features of independent inventory management. Here are some of the things that you can achieve:
- Fully integrated with work order management module.
- Issue and return parts between warehouse and service Vans and between Service Vans,
- Managing part details like value, serial numbers, warranty days, procurement cost, set min/max inventory levels etc. It also allows the users to upload the part lists from external files like excel and also provides the field personnel to generate quick inventory check reports.
- Ability to check availability of inventory across regions before placing inventory orders.
- Mechanism to technicians to request parts and gives the ability to manage part requests with a link to work order and provides supplier part order information.
- Ability to assign parts to work orders and does intelligent check of vendor availability for requested parts.
- Deal with managing multiple warehouse inventory across different locations, regions etc. It takes care of part substitutions, replacements, price updates, part returns, price check, upgrades etc.
- Reporting features to generate advanced inventory reports by vendors and by clients
A good inventory management system is critical to your Field Service Software. A good system should allow everything to be tracked, easily replenished, and easily found when a technician needs to find it. Among the key features to look for:
- Anytime, Anywhere Access: With products spread across your fleet of service vehicles and warehouses, your inventory management can’t be tethered to your office. A good inventory management solution should offer secure access from anywhere, ensuring that only the people who need the information get it.
- Multiple Warehouses and Storage Locations: Manage multiple warehouses with location-specific inventory quantities, allocations, and costs. Redistribute inventory from a central warehouse to other warehouses automatically upon receipt. Assign specific access rights for each warehouse to determine who can access information and enter transactions.
- Good Auditing and Reporting Capabilities: Allow direct adjustments to cost and physical inventory count using report and inquiry screens. A good reporting and forecasting is also very useful.
- Lot and Serial Numbering: Track inventory by lot or serial number. Assign or enter lot/serial numbers on receive, issue, or assembly. Associate item-specific valuation methods to serial numbers to track specific costs.
- Easy Data Entry: Save time entering data with inventory sub-items and flexible screen layouts, reducing errors and automating the inventory management process.
- Integration: You need a complete view of your operations, and this all starts with integration. Inventory should be integrated with purchasing, equipment information, and more, offering a complete picture of what’s in use and what you need.