Sales Lead Management
Organise and Track Your Sales Opportunities
Sales Software That Helps You Sell More
Considering the need of our Field Service Software Customers, we built an optional Sales CRM module that you can use to track and follow up your sales leads.
With this you can track how deals are progressing, organize all sales activity in one place, and accelerate sales cycles to close more deals, faster.
Sign More Deals, Not Spend Time on Data Entries
Unlike complicated Sales CRMs where you end up spending hours on date entries, we designed it specifically keeping the needs of the Field Service Businesses.
Eliminate manual entry as every lead’s contact info, email opens, and clicks get logged automatically. Automate time-consuming tasks like lead rotation, task creation, and more.
Track Your Entire Pipeline
Easy to keep track of deals won, lost, and in progress, and to see which reps are your best performers (and why).
Organize Your Sales Appointments and Sales Follow Ups
Get notified the instant prospects open an email, click a link, or open an attachment for timely, relevant follow-up with the hottest leads.
Connect with prospects through emails, and record follow up notes and competition for the deals. Record the strength of the competition.
Boost Your Ticket Size
Provide Good, Better, Best options so your customers can compare and contrast price points — opening the door to easier up-sells.
- Fully-customizable Invoices
- Add your logo and terms and conditions
- Works on mobile and desktop
- Integrates with QuickBooks Desktop ® & QuickBooks Online ®
- Faster estimates using templates (item groups)
- Automated online customer approvals
- Simple 1-click invoicing
- Send custom designed invoices from out in the field with just 1-click.
- Invoices flow directly from the field to the office so you never lose another one
- Office and techs can spend more time serving customers and less on mountains of unnecessary paperwork
- When a job changes techs can update invoices from the customer’s location without having to get in touch with the office
- Email invoices right to the customer or use a mobile printer to print on the spot
- Make payment easy for your customers through integrated payment solutions
- Collect any payment type (credit, debit, check, etc) before leaving the driveway
- Stay flexible by allowing customers to use multiple types of payments for a single invoice
Frequently Asked Questions
Most likely yes – we have integrated the Quickbooks for the US, Canada, Australia, South Africa, UK and many other international variants.
Field Force Tracker’s comprehensive field service platform and its accounting module works seamlessly with QuickBooks—the most prominent accounting software on the market—and empowers home service businesses to sync daily transactions in real-time, leverage granular control over their finances, and eliminate hours of tedious bookkeeping work.
Our Sage Software releases are changing every week call us to understand those.
Our Field Service Software offers extensive customizations, and in addition, we have a full optional sales lead management module to manage your entire sales cycles and sales teams.
This means you have a system to not only generate custom quotes but follow them and plan next actions to win new business.
All these advanced sales and customization features are not available in low end field service software.
You can use internal payment built in the mobile app from our partner Credit Card processing provider or use your own merchant provider. You can accept credit card or check or cash.