Powerful Mobile Applications for Field Service Technicians
Most Advanced Mobile Apps in the Field Service Industry
The Best and Most Powerful Mobile Apps in the Field Service Business.
Our native Field Service Mobile Applications are available for iPhone and Android phones and tablets. They offer every thing that a field service technician may need.
With our Field Service Software’s powerful mobile app, your techs can complete more jobs in a day by eliminating the need to call in to the office or search for the information they need to provide great service.
They can mange jobs, create new jobs or reschedule existing jobs, create on the spot quotes, generate invoices and collect payment or check and update product repair history. They have access to critical service information.
With our best of the breed field service software and field service apps, your field techs, service managers and executives can each access information from anywhere.
Efficient Utilization of Field Technicians
The Field Service Mobile App is a game changer for field service companies, connecting field workers to their jobs and to the office staff.
Mobile Field Service Software delivers productivity gains due to true field service automation. Field Technicians can see the full customer work order, repair history, customer history and manage their schedule more effectively.
With our Field Service Mobile Apps, technicians can easily add information to the customer jobs, take photos, and customer signatures and add product repair photos.
Our Mobile App provides the field worker instant access to all job details, customer information, job history, location information, asset information and notifications all in one place. The Field Force Tracker Mobile App will maximize productivity by allowing field workers to have everything they need in the palm of their hands.
Easy to Use and Full Of Useful Features for Field Service
Field Force Tracker has thousands of users in over 30+ countries. Our Field service App is a key reason our customers select our product. Our Field Service Software Mobile App, available in the iOS and Android app stores, is optimized for performance. It is fast and easy to use, eliminating hang-ups for field workers.
Get Customer signatures, Upload photos, add Diagnostic and Completion Notes.
Use custom checklist forms to document the diagnostics and health of equipment so you have a detailed history if problems arise.
Our Field Service App has all of the features you need to streamline your field service business, improve your productivity, boost efficiency and increase profits.
Full Client and Equipment Repair History at Your Fingertips
- With full equipment repair history tied to your customers, Field techs can see all the work they’ve performed before, during, or after a job
- No more calling into the office and searching through old records. Create links for each piece of equipment with crucial information like spec sheets, warranty dates, and previous work performed
- Equipment history enables techs to easily review equipment condition with customers and make recommendations based on facts instead of guesses
- With our Field Service mobile app, you save time and stay productive even when you’re not in the office. You have the ability to manage schedules, view job progress, check in on field technicians, send estimates and invoices, and much more.
- Make communication between office and field staff a breeze with real-time updates. For example, when an update is made to the schedule, field techs get notified by email or text and when field techs update work order details on the job, office staff can see the update in real time.
- Create onsite estimates and Invoices. Quickly create estimates from templates on your mobile device on the fly. Then email or print them for your customer immediately to get ahead of the competition.
- Collect payments anytime, anywhere. Our Payment Partners helps you get paid faster, easier and on the go.
Lots of Power Features Even For More Advanced Field Service Needs.
- True Mobility—All The Time: Prevent your field workers from being stranded. Know their status at all times.
- Easy to navigate interface to accept jobs, mark them completed.
- Mobile integrated time sheets. Billing and Invoicing.
- Connect Field Workers To Their Jobs: Notifications sent automatically once a new job has been assigned.
- One-click access to full job details: Start, pause and complete jobs with a click.
- Connect Field Workers With Office Staff: Instant access to customer information and job history
- Easily add notes and attachments, including photos and diagrams
- Auto-invoice option to send out invoices upon job completion. Fill Out Work Orders Completely & Correctly
- Ability to set task lists for jobs and create mandatory tasks
- Collect customer signatures in the field
- Eliminate customer billing disputes due to improper time data.
- Access to calendars, work orders and details, service history, service knowledge database and inventory levels
- Remotely request parts, capture time and material details, accept or reject work assignments, record work details and status changes, and setup follow up activities
- Enable technicians to capture all field service details, even when technicians work out of network range
- One-click synchronization when back in network range
- Instant collaboration with peers and company experts via Integrated Telephony (Optional)
- Speed dispatching and increase technician utilization rates by keeping them informed in the field, not driving back to the office
- Reduce errors and speed billing by capturing all service details onsite, even in remote locations
- Decrease work order creation time, and debrief and close work orders, regardless of connectivity
- Increase first time fix rates by keeping techs connected to experts and each other while troubleshooting
- Improve first time fix rates by providing in-depth product documentation, schematics, and diagnostic testing applications in the field