Customer Data Management
Powerful and Flexible Tools to Capture Customer Information
Customer Data Management
As a leading field service software Field Force Tracker offers powerful capabilities to organize and manage your customer records.
You can create multiple customer contacts and service locations, set their communication preferences and billing terms, track referral sources, and store private and public notes, documents, images, and more.
Our builtin Customer CRM enable you to quickly capture customer information. You can use this information for reaching out to customers or data analytics. The available customer management features make life easy for your field service teams to win new business and keep customer satisfied.
Customer History and Note Log
With our field service software, you get a full functionality customizable Field Service CRM for customer data management. It helps you easily and quickly access customer service histories, retrieve contacts associated with customer accounts, seamlessly import/export existing customer data, streamline communication, improve response times, and more.
- Enable your field service teams with the tools they can deliver excellent services to customers
- Quickly review all of the work that you’ve performed and quoted for every single customer
- Quickly check customer balances, record customer complaints and ensure that customers are up-to-date on their payments before scheduling another job
- Identify customers with service agreements so you can provide high priority service
Update Data the Office or From the Mobile
Customer records can be customized to keep track of the information you need in your customer database. The system maintains many locations and contacts for each customer including their Air Mile numbers if you offer them air miles for services.
Many other information such as Account Manager, Customer Type, Description, External ID, Industry Type, Service Technician etc. can be maintained.
Our Field Service Software provides the ability to update CRM feature in both the mobile application and the web application for the convenience of your field technician and service managers. Service Team can access customer details, assets bought by the customers, location of the customer(s), activity management, customer feedback, etc to name a few from any where.
Customizable Customer Notifications
Depending on your organization or business, you may want your customers to receive notifications when key service activities are performed on their behalf.
Our Field Service Software allows you and your team to decide which notifications are automatically sent to your customers. Notifications can be triggered when work orders are created, their status is changed, a job is closed, has a status change, and many other events.
Notifications can be sent via email or SMS messaging depending upon the notification configuration or both.
Customer Self Service Portal
Our Field Service Software’s Customer Portal allows a customer full access to its service record and history. They can create the service tickets from there or look at their past work order and invoices.
The customer portal is a powerful to deliver services to your customers if you have a regular relationship with these customers.
Customer portal makes it easy to submit service tickets. For example, if your customer is a manufacturing company with multiple industrial machines maintained by you, a technician on the floor can enter a service request right then.
Customer service portal is a powerful tool to minimize equipment downtime, maintain SLA and eliminate the need for multiple emails, phone calls or other communications.
- Ability to store full customer information
- Add customer logo, business types and contact information
- Customer records can be updated from mobile or desktop
- Customer can record can store multiple locations
- Customer can have unlimited contacts per location
- Powerful Customer History Tools
- Excellent Data Search capabilities with many filters
- Customer reminders and communication log
- Automatically shows all customer balances
- Powerful capabilities of Customer Portal can be made available
- See all customer installed equipment, past work order and contracts
- Gather Customer Feedback using the Customer Feedback form
- Automatic or Manual notifications via Email or SMS
- Collect any payment type (credit, debit, check, etc) via Customer Portal
- Link with MailChimp for Sales and Marketing purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most likely yes – we have integrated the Quickbooks for the US, Canada, Australia, South Africa, UK and many other international variants.
Field Force Tracker’s comprehensive field service platform and its accounting module works seamlessly with QuickBooks—the most prominent accounting software on the market—and empowers home service businesses to sync daily transactions in real-time, leverage granular control over their finances, and eliminate hours of tedious bookkeeping work.
Our Sage Software releases are changing every week call us to understand those.
Our Field Service Software offers extensive customer management functions and customization. In addition, we have a full optional sales lead management module to manage your entire sales cycles and sales teams. You can take your field service business to new heights.
Our customer portal module and web service ticket module sets you apart from your competitions. You can focus on growing your field service business.
All these advanced sales and customization features are not available in low end field service software.
You can use internal payment built in the mobile app from our partner Credit Card processing provider or use your own merchant provider. You can accept credit card or check or cash.