Field Service Software Features: Advanced Scheduling Engine
The advanced scheduling engine automates the technician scheduling process. By providing the Field Force Tracker system with your businesses scheduling rules and preferences you
can dramatically reduce the number of work orders that have to be scheduled by a person. Field Force Tracker customers have reported as high as 90% scheduling automation
where work orders are created and automatically assigned to technicians with no back office involvement.
Field Service Dispatch Software Scheduling
Scheduling with Field Force Tracker dispatch software is as simple as dragging work orders and dropping them on to resources or as complex as fully automated scheduling utilizing the advanced
scheduling engine – from big to small, we help field service companies of all sizes – and are able to grow with you.
Click and Select Scheduling
- Simple job assignments can be made utilizing the Click and Select features of the dispatch board. It’s as easy as picking a job and dragging onto
an available technician at the desired time.
- Service Coordinators are notified of the impact to the technicians schedule and daily route and have the opportunity to manually adjust the order of work
orders to meet customer/travel needs
- The system automatically notifies the technician’s mobile device of the new dispatch
Field technician Availability Matrix
- The availability matrix provides front line call takers or service coordinators with a “cable company” type scheduling tool
- The system automatically finds the best engineers based on location, availability, skills, certifications, and preferences and presents the information in blocks of time. This enables
simple negotiation with customers indicating a technician is available today between 8 and 12 or 12 and 4.
- Once a time is agreed upon the coordinator simply clicks the desired time block and the technician is assigned and immediately notified on their mobile device
Advanced Scheduling Engine
- Helps in Better Customer Service By Getting Field Reports from the Mobile.
- Helps in better utilization and management of assets/workforce.
- Helps in reducing operating costs in long term.
- Helps in ensuring the discipline and punctuality.
- Helps preventing the loss of work hours and insufficient time in the field
- Actual Travel distance can be calculated & Companies can save on expenses.
- Better Sales and Service in Better Return for the Company
Why Field Force Tracker
Field Force Tracker is simply the best field service software for any company. It has been developed and supported by Rapidsoft Systems Inc, a 15 year old software development company.